Real Estate News
August 10, 2011
Retire in the Philippines and enjoy great benefits!
“Smile at Life in the Philippines.” This is our invitation to our former Filipino citizens and foreign nationals to choose the Philippines as their second home. Famous for our vibrant culture, hospitality, friendly English-speaking population, natural attractions, and tropical climate, retirees can expect the good life in the Philippines at an affordable cost.
1. OPTION TO RESIDE PERMANENTLY-may live, retire and invest in the Philippines.
2. MULTIPLE-ENTRY PRIVILEGES- may travel outside the Philippines and re-enter anytime.
a. Exit Clearance and Re-entry permits from the Bureau of Immigration
b. Annual Registration requirement of the Bureau of Immigration
c. Customs Duties ans Taxes for the importation of personal effects and household goods up to US$7,000.00.
d. Travel Tax, if stay in the Philippines is less than one year from the last entry date
e. Special Study permit.
4. ASSISTANCE in securing/ obtaining documents from the government agencies, such as Alien Employment Permit from DOLE; Driver's License from LTO; Clearance from NBI; Tax Exemption/ Extension Certificate from DOF; Tax Identification Number from BIR.
5. TAX-FREE renittance of Annuities and Pensions.
6. GUARANTEED REPATRIATION of the REQUISITE DOLLAR TIME DEPOSIT.
for more info, visit: http://www.pra.gov.ph/
Property Type: Farm Agricultural Lots
Location: Pugo, La Union
Lot Area: 6,200 SQM